Beautiful Garden Beds Require Frequent and Professional Care
We maintain healthy gardens for residential and commercial property in Ottawa
Do you have intricate gardens on your property that require regular care, and you just don’t have the time or mobility to keep up with them anymore? Have you just moved into a new-to-you-home in the area, and want to get the garden beds into shape? How about establishing a regular maintenance plan? Well you've come to the right place for all your garden rejuvenation and maintenance needs!
Shade Group (Shade Group) is a family-owned and operated local landscape and garden design, and maintenance company, based out of Ottawa, Ontario. We specialize in garden design, maintenance, rejuvenation, planting, mulching and more. We can help you establish a regular maintenance program for your garden beds during the growing season, spring and fall clean-ups, or we can provide a one-time cleanup, if you just want your gardens back into a manageable state.
Garden Bed Maintenance West Ottawa
- Garden bed maintenance programs, with regular visits during the growing season
- Beginning and/or end of season clean-ups, including leaf removal and bulb planting
- One time garden bed clean up and rejuvenation
- Spreading mulch in garden beds
- Garden bed planting
- Garden bed design and construction
Garden Maintenance For Townhomes, Condos, And Homeowner Associations
Are you the manager or on a committee for a homeowners association or residential development? We provide custom tailored maintenance solutions for properties of all sizes. Our services can include garden bed maintenance and regular garden care. We can put together a regular maintenance program for your townhome, condo or residential development that will have your property looking fantastic and safe all year round.
How Our Garden Maintenance Process Works
We can improve the look of any garden bed, even if it has been neglected for many years. You can count on Heather to give you great advice and effective solutions to bring your garden beds back into shape, and keep them looking great.
- After you have filled out the "Schedule Your Estimate" form we will try to provide an estimate for your project within 24-48 hours.
- On the first visit to your property, we will show up on the day agreed upon and give your garden an initial day of maintenance.
- That first visit may be all that some clients want or need. If you are looking for an on-going maintenance program, the first visit will be where we determine what your personalized maintenance program will look like.
- For on-going maintenance programs, we will show up on the scheduled days and maintain your garden bed(s) as promised. These visits can include: weeding, perennial thinning and dead-heading, shrub pruning, mulch spreading, planting of annuals or additional perennials.
Why Choose Alan and Heather for Your Gardening Needs?
When you choose Shade Group for your design services you are partnering with a small, locally owned, family run landscaping business. With Alan specializing in construction and Heather specializing in landscape design they are the perfect team to help you transform your property into the envy of your neighbourhood.
The Shade Group team is large enough to maintain gardens and landscaped areas of all sizes, but we’re still small enough to give your garden the specific care and attention it needs to grow healthy and look great.
Our business has continued to grow through word-of-mouth from our many happy customers who refer us to friends and family. It’s through our continued commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that we are able to continue doing what we do best!
We believe in providing great service, superb communication and value with every project we complete! We will conduct ourselves like true professionals on your property at all times, leaving no trace behind except your beautifully maintained garden areas!
If you’d like an estimate for your project please fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you. We strive to respond within 24-48 hours - so if you haven't heard from us - check your junk mail filter!