Landscape Construction, Excavating & Engineering Services in Ottawa, Ontario
Landscaping, Excavation and Professional Services in Ottawa, Ontario
Do you need the services of an experienced landscaping team to renovate or install your existing landscaping? Are you building a new home and new excavation services for your new foundation? Or maybe you're at the design stage, and you've been requested to provide a Grading Plan, Drainage Plan, or Environmental Impact Statement. They are many different companies to choose from that serve Ottawa, but we believe you'll be happy that you've found our website.
Why do you need a professional contractor in Ottawa?
- Are you building a new construction project and need to dig for the new foundation?
- Do you have excavation work that needs to be done such as grading or drainage installation?
- Are you looking to cleanup the outside of your property now that your new home has been built?
Shade Group is a family owned and operated landscaping design and construction company serving the community in Ottawa, ON.
The talented team at Shade Group can help you from the design stage through to the excavation and final landscaping stage. Monica can help with permit drawings while Alan can bring the design to life. Our team takes pride in their work and focuses on open communication throughout the duration of the project. We do what we say we'll do; on budget.
Landscaping Services We Offer in Ottawa
We offer a wide variety of services for both residential and commercial clients and for properties of all shapes and sizes. It doesn’t matter if you’d like to renovate your existing landscape, install a new landscape, or cleanup your gravel driveway. Shade Group can help you transform your property into a more beautiful and enjoyable space for you and your family.
- Front or backyard landscape renovations
- New lawn installations (seed or sod)
- Commercial landscape installations
Excavating Services We Offer in Ottawa
If you need to have some excavation or dirt work completed on your property we've got the equipment and the experience to complete most small to medium sized residential and commercial excavating projects. Whether you need your lawn area graded level and with proper slope for drainage, a new driveway installed, a culvert replaced, or prep work done for a new foundation or concrete slab for a shop, garage, or other out-building we'll be able to help.
We have experience tackling a wide variety of projects including
- Lot clearing
- Digging for garage or shop foundations
- Site grading
- Brush Mowing
- Site Prep
- Tree and stump removal
- Driveway construction
- Gravel driveway repair
- Driveway culvert replacement
- Excavation for foundations or additions
- Utility trenches (water, sewer, gas, hydro, or electricity)
- Seedbed preparation for seeding, hydroseeding or sod (soil conditioner or ‘harley rake’)
- Excavation for foundation repair or waterproofing
- Excavation for well and septic repairs
- Concrete and asphalt removal
- General demolition
- Demolition and disposal after fire
- Ditch clean outs
- Septic Installation
Environmental and Engineering Services We Offer in Ottawa
We specialize in environmental and civil engineering services. Whether you're looking for drainage solutions, need a Grading and Drainage Plan for your permit application, or you need an Environmental Impact Study, our team of experienced professionals can help.
Our Professional Environmental and Civil Engineering Services Include:
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Environmental Impact Studies or Statements
- Drainage Solutions
- Culvert Design
- Stormwater Management Design
- Servicing Reports
- Servicing Studies
- Species at Risk Assessment
- Engineer's Reports under the Drainage Act
No Pressure, No Obligation Consultations
If you are interested in our services and serious about moving forward with a potential project we're happy to discuss. We will listen to you, answer any questions you have, make any helpful or relevant suggestions, and then come up with a competitive proposal and price to do the work for you.
We want to make sure that when you've decided to hire us it’s because we’ve impressed you with our knowledge, our expertise, our excellent service, our fair pricing, and you trust us to do the job right the first time.
If you’d like to schedule your consultation with us to discuss your landscaping needs please fill out our online form and we’ll get right back to you.